I seriously want to kill myself just thinking about this movie, most depressing thing ever.
Dear John is about two lovers who meet each other over spring break and fall madly in love with each other. However, John must leave for war and leave Savannah for a year. Savannah, not wanting to be apart starts writing letters to John, which keep them together.
Oh. My. God. I watched this movie with a friend, and I think we all teared up during this film (her mom cried a lot, which was funny). I felt like I was being emotionally beaten down with a hammer with every minute that went by. The movie just kept getting more and more sad! Great movie if you want to cry your heart out, bad movie if you are depressed at all already. Really, this movie just wanted to make me cry a lot. And not a good cry, like a omg-my-life-is-complete-poop cry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment