Monday, March 1, 2010

365 Movies- #13 Jenifer, Cigarette Burns, Imprint, and Deer Woman (Masters of Horror)

They're an hour each, so I'll just put them in one post.

Jenifer-
Jenifer is about a cop who saves a physically mutated girl. After saving her, he finds himself strangely attracted to her despite her mutated face. However, not all love stories end happily. I wouldn't recommend it. It's just really messed up. I mean, unless you feel like seeing some gore...

Imprint-
Wow, this ones really hard to explain. I really honestly can't say too much without giving away the large amount of twists. Basically it's about an English man trying to find his lover and instead meets a Japanese female prostitute and has a very interesting night with her. (It's not sexual, more of her telling stories).
This one was very confusing, but had an interesting story and got me hooked on the series. The twists keep the movie really interesting.

Cigarette Burns-
Films impact many people, but this one seems to kill.
I loved this. It was scary, gory (very, very gory) and had a great story line. The acting was decent, but the more you got into the story the more you just wanted to know what was in this "film". Really good, if you feel like checking out Masters of Horror watch this one first.

Deer Woman-
A very attractive lady attracts men only to trample them to death in the heat of passion (with her deer feet).
Not too much to say about this movie. It was very strange, but hilarious. It was very gory, which I liked. Still, if you want a nice gory comedy, this is for you. It's not scary, but it's still good none the less. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment