Monday, March 1, 2010

365 Movies- #15 Martyrs

Start.Gore. Scary. Wtf. Gore. Gore. Gore. Scary.Scary. Scary. Wtf. Naked.Gore. Sad. Gore. Gore. Amazingness. Gore. Sad. Sad. Wtf. End. (the movie)

Lucie was abused as a child, and is determined to get back at the family who brutally abused her. Her friend, Anna, helps her with this revenge. However, this act of revenge only leads to a much more bloody journey then planned.

I think the reason Underworld seems so dull to me is because I watched this right after it. Can you say scary? Yeah, I may have enjoyed this movie but I did not enjoy watching it by myself. I seriously ran up from my pile of blankets on the floor to turn on the light 20 minutes into the movie. The gore was just about the right amount, and the acting was awesome. This movie can get confusing if you don't pay attention, but it's really good. It's a french film, so it has subtitles (suck it up and read). I would totally recommend it to anyone who likes being scared/likes gore.

***WTF MADYSEN?***
I think I'm just going to try to watch as many movies as I can until I get to 365. So they won't be daily, but there will be movie updates <3

No comments:

Post a Comment