Monday, February 8, 2010

365 Movies- #5 Cashback

This movie was found under the comedy section, but this movie is not just all laughs. It has romance, laughs, and heartbreak.

Cashback is a film about an art student who gets insomnia after his long time girlfriend and him separate. He starts filling the new 8 hours of his life working at a grocery store, where he finds his ability to freeze time. With this new ability, he finds a whole new world.

I loved this movie, the creativeness of it really connected with the artist in me. There was a bit of nudity in this movie, but most of it was in an artistic way and not in the nasty lustful way. I laughed a lot in this movie, which was why I chose a comedy for today :) Needless to say, I was not let down with the laughs. The beginning of the movie starts off slow, but after the first 30 minutes or so it just gets better and better. I would totally recommend this to anyone who wants a GOOD romantic comedy, or someone who enjoys artistic movies. All the actors/actresses also had English accents, which is a win.

1 comment:

  1. I watched that one during the summer. And it was good. :D

    ReplyDelete