The Evil Dead is not your average zombie movie. It's about, as IMDB puts it: flesh-possessing demons. Yes, there are aspects that are in every zombie movie, but it's still completely different.
I actually enjoyed this movie alot, even with it's mass amount of gore that I sometimes covered my eyes for (heh). The "zombies" were really, really creepy looking which I loved. It was a lot different from Army of Darkness, which I saw over the summer. Even with the differences, I still liked both. The only part of Evil Dead I didn't like was at the end, the gore started to look like playdoh :3
Next I plan to watch the second Evil Dead. As long as they have it on netflix...hee.
As far as recommending it, I would. Just be sure you can handle the really gory scenes and the 2 second boob shot :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment