This semester our comm.arts teacher assigned to us a person from the 30's to do a research paper on, I was given Bette Davis.
Today while I was looking through netflixs, I saw What Ever Happened to Baby Jane, and I decided to watch it.
Honestly, I loved it. I don't watch many very old movies, but I think I'll start to now. Black and white movies are really neat to watch, and all the old fashions and makeup styles were really pretty on the women. The story was a very low key "torture" type movie, between two sisters who grew up around stardom. It was really good, and got an 8/10 on imdb...which is better then what my last movie got!
I would recommend it if you ever feel like watching a classic. It's a little over two hours, but it kept my interest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment