Saturday, February 6, 2010

365 Movies- #3 The Lovely Bones

Ahh, the Lovely Bones. I saw this with a really good friend of mine, which was really fun. We both got huge icees that were yummy and lasted most of the very...very long movie. The first 30 minutes of the movie were so annoying because the projector broke and they had to hook up a new one, and that happened twice. Which was just "lovely"...ha.

But, I enjoyed the movie alright. It wasn't the best movie I've ever seen, but it was decent enough. My friend Katie has read the book, and said that it somewhat followed it but a lot of things were different. I, having not read the book, was very confused by some parts of the movie until Katie explained to me what happened in the book. It did seem really drawn out towards the end too. But overall it was alright. Not sure if I'd recommend it or not...I'd just wait until it comes out to redbox. Not sure it was worth the $7.

And on a side note, I'm not sure I'm ever returning to this theater. Teens completely swamped it, which...leads to plenty of talking and not okay laughter throughout the movie. Which is very, very annoying. I'll stick to the theater I normally go too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment