Wednesday, March 10, 2010

365 Movies Break- Blog Post from School :D

I really am surprised everyday by the awesomely strange conversation my friend and I can have on the bus. It seems like our minds together mentally do not know how to have a normal conversation. Sure, I love it, but sometimes I have to wonder what people around us who hear random lines from out conversation think of us. Especially since, you know, my friend totally has a totally epic sword penis that she has to top with a cork around the ladies.

In other news I think I'm slowly breaking out of my little shell of shyness and becoming way more outgoing. I find myself doing/saying the weirdest things...but so far it's just gotten me better weirder friends :)

On Resident Evil 5 I only have two more bonus features to unlock. One involves beating Professional, which will be soooo hard. If one zombie hits you freaking on time and your partners not right there....you're dead son. Still, I'm determined and will win whenever I get a chance.

Yeah, and I got a boy now. He really nice and outgoing (10x more outgoing then me), and we also have very random conversations with each other. But, so far so good.

In other news...
I got lemon cookies today from Batman. Be Jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment