Thursday, February 4, 2010

365 Movies- #1 Dear Zachary,

So, I figured with the little life that I have after school I'd start a little project...watching movies.
Everyday for a year, starting now. February 4th.
I'll watch a movie everyday, talk about it and what I thought about it. Since, you know, i love movies and honestly have nothing better to do.

Today I watched Dear Zachary.
First off: If you do NOT like crying, do not watch this movie. Because, you will cry.
The movie is a real life documentary made by a deceased mans best friend. The man was murdered, and is leaving behind a very young son. The friend makes this video to show the son, Zachary, how cool his dad was. It was really well made and not boring at all. If you like crime shows, you'll enjoy it.
But, I'm warning you now that this is not a happy movie. At all. Not even a little. It has a heart wrenching twist, and you just have to watch it.
But, if you ever feel like having a good cry, or just feel like feeling depressed...you should check it out.
I got it off Netflixs, so I'm sure you can find it pretty easily.

1 comment: