Thursday, February 11, 2010

365 Movies- #8 To Woo Foo Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar

I'll be the first to admit that I think drag queens are fabulous and I love them. This movie only enhanced my love. 8D

This movie was about three drag queens who embark on a cross country trip to California to compete in the national drag queen beauty contest. On the way, their car breaks down, which lands them in a very small town...where they use their fab powers to spice up the towns life.

I liked this movie a lot. There were some very cheesy parts, and a few dancing scenes that were way out there but I loved it anyways. This movie is also very quotable, and full of attitude. I'd recommend it to Jesse. Because Jesse, I think that you would appreciate this movie as much as I did (plus, it's just fabulous). As for the rest of you, go ahead and watch it...just don't have a fierce overdose ;3

No comments:

Post a Comment