Sunday, February 14, 2010

365 Movies- #11 Candyman (1992)

Candyman, Candyman, Candyman, Candyman....(you can say it the fifth time).

Candyman is a horror movie about a serial killer that some people believe in, and others don't. Helen Lyle (Virginia Madsen) decides to look further into this by writing a thesis about these "myths".

Happy Valentine's Day! Nothing better then a horror movie on this day of love, right? Candyman acutally managed to make me a jump a few times, which a lot of movies have a hard time making me do. The whole saying Candyman fives in the mirror made me think of Bloody Mary, but I think having a connection that way made it all the more creepy. The acting was pretty good, and Candyman (Tony Todd) had the most amazing voice ever. Once again, I watched this with a friend which made some parts more funny then they should have been. I'd recommend this for sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment